"I joined Allied 10 years ago on a University placement and last year became Director of the Hamilton office, alongside Donald Watt."
Commercial Valuation Surveyor
Title: Commercial Valuation Surveyor
Start Date: N/A
Allied Surveyors Scotland is one of Scotland’s largest and most progressive multidiscipline firms of Chartered Surveyors with 30 offices throughout Scotland and a wide range of blue chip private and public sector clients.
The success of our Commercial Valuation Division now presents an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious and suitably qualified Surveyor to work closely with our Directors to build on that success throughout East/Central Scotland.
- Preparation of Private Client reports for commercial property
- Preparation of Red Book reports for secured lending purposes
- Preparation of Red Book reports for pension fund purposes
This exciting position offers the successful candidate a generous remuneration package, including
- Negotiable Salary
- Company pension contribution
- Fantastic exposure to high end clients
- Company bonus scheme
- Professional subscriptions paid
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Requirements (i.e. relevant skills and experience)
- Qualified to MRICS level
- At least 2 years postgraduate experience with a proven and successful track record
- Being able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Significant exposure to, and good working relations with private/public/commercial sector clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate must be qualified to MRICS level and have 2 years postgraduate experience with a proven and successful track record.
Why work for Allied Surveyors Scotland?
Allied Surveyors Scotland is a corner stone of Scotland’s surveying profession. With 160 staff across 30 offices, we are proud our services cover every square mile of our great nation. From residential valuation to building surveying and commercial agency, our collective knowledge and wealth of experience is unrivalled.
We believe our core strength lies in the people who work for us. This is why we look to recruit the best talent available to ensure our services remain of the highest quality. By joining Allied Surveyors you will work in an inclusive environment, experience challenging and rewarding opportunities and be part of a culture which demands excellence.
"I’ve been with Allied since Sept 21 and am currently working towards my APC accreditation. It’s been brilliant to get support from the fellow graduates and more senior members of the team."
"As the Director of Building Consultancy in the Glasgow North office, I really enjoy having a varied work load- no two days are the same which always keeps it interesting!"
"My current APC training is extremely busy and varied and I’ve had great support since I joined the company, helping me to broaden my property knowledge and I am learning a lot as a result."